Request Information

Current Enrollment Verification

Student should request an enrollment verification letter from Maria M. in room 301. If she is not available, add your name to the clipboard at her desk. Please allow 24-hour turn around for verification to be processed.

Proof of Previous Attendance/Transcripts and Immunization Forms

To request a letter verifying previous attendance or a full transcript and immunization forms, please fill out the form below.

If you are requesting to have the letter and/or transcript mailed to an address that is not a college or university, you must fill out and send us the Notarized Form CAS Student Record Request. Once this form is received, your letter and/or transcript will be released. You can fax the form to the attention of the CACO office at (212) 337-6875, email it to, or mail it to:

Attn: CACO Office, Student Records
16 Clarkson Street
New York, NY 10014

If you are having the transcript/letter sent to a college or university, or if you will be picking up the transcript/letter in person, you do not need to submit a Notarized Form. When you receive notice that the transcript is ready, be sure to bring identification.

If you have any questions regarding the transcripts, please email

If you have any questions regarding the letter of verification, please email